Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disney Cruise 2009

I had such a good time on the cruise. It was really warm, sunny most days. Jen and I had a veranda which was totally the only way to go. Jen unfortunately go hurt the second day we were there. We thought she sprained her ankle but actually broke it in two places. So Katie and I ran around the ship like two crazy people. We had our pictures taken with lots and lots of characters. We had a blast snorkeling in St. Thomas, even though Katie got a little sea sick from drinking too much sea water. We saw Sea Turtle and tons and tons of fish. Every morning when I would wake up I ran to the veranda to watch the sun rise. Yes for some reason I was up with the sun. Jen, Katie and I got spa passes to the Rain Forest Room. They had heated stone beds and steam saunas that was amazing. We went with Katie and Jen's mom Shauna and her sister Charlot and her husband John. We played crazy rummy almost everyday in one of the bars. The shows, entertainment and food were out of this world. I'm still having with drawls from not having a three course dinner every night. I miss my bed begging turned down every night and those amazing towel animals. The Disney Island was AMAZING I got to see the actually Flying Dutchman From the Pirate's Movies. It was way cool. Katie and I played in the water and saw a Sting Ray, Huge Star Fish and two Sand Dollars that had bitten me. We also made sand castles and ate lots and lots of good food. When we were flying home I told Jen that I wanted to stay and be an Islander. I could trade the white snow for those sandy white beaches any day. When we landed In Salt Lake reality hit in, along with the freezing weather. I'm glad to back and school, but can't wait for my next Disney Cruise.

2 comments:

Jenny Spilker said...

Totally jealous!!! You forgot to pack me in your suitcase. :) It looks like you had a blast!!

Liz said...

Owen loved watching this! He especially liked that you got to meet Chip (he loves Chip and Dale right now). Thanks for sharing the pictures!